The Student Engagement Project staff are presenting at several conferences and meetings. Topics include alternative strategies to punitive, exclusionary discipline; strategies to build positive behavior; and on crisis intervention training programs.
Midwest Symposium for Leadership in Behavior Disorders, February 23, 2018
- Trauma Presentation Handout
- Trauma Presentation Slide Show
- Prevention and Intervention for School Dropout for Students with EBD
- Restraint and Seclusion Safety Issues in Schools
- Strategies for Dropout Prevention and Discipline Reform in Schools
- A Consumer's Guide to Crisis Intervention Training Programs
- Discipline Reform: Alternative Strategies to Exclusionary Discipline Practices Poster
- Strategy Brief Handout
- A Consumer's Guide to Crisis Intervention Training: Restraint and Seclusion
- Strategies to Reduce Exclusionary Discipline: What is Exclusionary Discipline?
- Using Systematic Screening Data to Support Students within Comprehensive, Integrated, three-tiered (CI3T) Models of Prevention presentation slides, by Dr. Kathleen Lynne Lane
- School-wide Positive Behavior Supports presentation slides, by Dr. Tim Lewis
- Reforming School Codes of Conduct presentation slides, by Dr. Reece Peterson
*For more information and resources on exclusionary discipline and appropriate alternative strategies to reduce the use of exclusionary discipline strategies, please view the webpage Resources for Reducing Exclusionary Discipline.